Saturday, November 7, 2020

New MIcro Machines Military Collection

 Finally, Micro Machines military vehicles are here! Not seeing a lot of info on the web about these so I thought I would share some photos and my comments.

This is set 05 titled Protection Force.






It contains the following vehicles with pretty generic names.

122 Light Vehicle (Here it is compared to the GI Joe Vamp from Jada.)




123 Sledge Tank (Turret is one piece cast with the hull.)



124 Hovercraft



125 Chopper



126 Viper (They really phoned this one in. Worst casting of the bunch. It even has a little hole in the body for the package retention wire to go through.)




Like others have stated the detail on these new MM's are not nearly as detailed as the old, but I am still excited to add them to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment