Monday, September 14, 2020

1/64 Scale Cars for Car Wars and Gaslands Part 2

 

Here is part 2 of my favorite toy cars for use with Car Wars or Gaslands. Many of these vehicles come battle ready right out of the package while others I tacked on a weapon using the Museum Gel technique discussed in a previous post. I still have more toys like this of varying scale in my collection and hope to show case them in future postings. All photos below include a figure that is roughly 28mm tall (about 1 1/2") for reference. Where possible I will list the toy manufacture.

 Below are 3 Hot Wheels Star Wars “Spaceship” cars. These cars were modeled after the various spaceships in the Star Wars universe and often had guns sculpted on them. On the left is the Tie Fighter car with two gun like protrusions on the front. In the middle is the Millennium Falcon car with two guns on the front a turret on the top. On the right is Darth Vadar’s Tie car.





Next on the right is another Star Wars spaceship car. I forget which fighter it represents and I stuck the gun on it with Museum Gel. I also stuck the turret on the car on the right for this photo shoot. It’s also a Hot Wheels and part of a camo line from a few years back (as is the car I feature in my original Museum Gel post).



Finally, here are two more cars I stuck guns in the front and the camo car again showing up in the back. All the cars are Hot Wheels.





No comments:

Post a Comment